May 31, 2015
Take Time to Relax
People are spending more time than ever in pursuit of the ideal life. Among those working the longest hours,
- 45% admitted that they are simply “too tired to talk” at the end of the day.
- Divorce rates have more than doubled since 1950.
- The amount of time families spend together dropped by more than 30% between 2000 – 2008.
- Between busy parents and “plugged in” youth, families only spend about 30 minutes together each day.
Some have learned to overcome these statistics by adapting the Lakeshore Lifestyle. What is the Lakeshore Lifestyle? It’s walking out your own backdoor for breathtaking views of sunsets or nature. Or A trip around the lake by canoe, jet ski, or yacht . . . whenever you feel like it. It’s fun and relaxation with family and friends It’s no wonder there are 5.5 million waterfront homes. Let’s look at some of the benefits,
- Studies have shown that homes which take advantage of natural views have beneficial effects on health, including higher levels of comfort and better quality of sleep.
- What we see with our eyes accounts for 80% of the total sensory information our brain receives.
36% of people who take vacations feel better about work and say they are more productive after coming back from a time of rest and relation
50% report feeling more connected with family.
Statics show that taking an annual vacation, can lower the risk of heart disease by 50%.
Adopt a Lakeshore Lifestyle to experience the benefits today!